Customer experience is your customer’s overall impression of their interaction with your company or brand. It is essentially the sum of a customer’s interactions with your company and can start with the customer surfing on the company’s website to a call with the customer service or getting the service they receive or the purchased product. Read on to learn more about what customer experience is and why it’s important.
Customer Experience- Explained
Everything you do has an impact on your customers’ perceptions of the brand and their decision on whether or not they can rely on your products and services. Thus providing a positive customer experience is critical to your success. A friendly customer experience is critical to your company’s success since a satisfied customer is more likely to become a loyal one. An increase in brand loyalty rates is critical to revenue enhancement.
A consumer who is loyal to your company promotes your brand through word-of-mouth publicity, and campaigns for your brand and product or service. This is one of the best ways to make your brand more popular. The way you think about customer experience has most likely influenced how you view your company as a whole. This is just one of the many reasons why brainstorming over a positive client experience is crucial for your brand or business.
Here are some numbers to prove how important customer experience is:
- In recent years, customer experience has become the most important brand point of difference.
- After just one not-so-good experience, one out of every three consumers will switch from their beloved brand.
- Customers are willing to spend up to 13% (and as much as 18%) more for luxury and indulgence services merely because they had a positive customer experience.
- After having a more personalized customer experience, 49% of shoppers made spontaneous purchases.
- Customers that give a company the best customer experience rating that is a 10/10 tend to spend 140 per cent more and also stay loyal for up to a period of six years.
Why Is Customer Experience Crucial for Your Company?
The better the customer experience, the more repeat purchases and positive reviews you’ll receive. Additionally, positive customer experiences will also reduce the friction of customer dissatisfaction and returns.
Other advantages of providing excellent customer service include:
- Enhanced customer loyalty
- Increased client satisfaction
- Improved word-of-mouth marketing, favourable reviews, and recommendations
All business models can benefit from delivering great customer experiences. Prime membership businesses can increase retention and reduce attrition, eCommerce marketplaces can increase repeat business and reduce rates of return, and service industries can gain suggestions and reduce grievances.
Ways to Improve Customer Experience
You can crate and provide better customer experiences in the following ways:
- Analyse the results of a consumer satisfaction survey.
- Create a clear vision for the customer experience.
- Determine the rate and causes of customer churn.
- Know who your customers are.
- Request product or feature suggestions from customers.
- Make an emotional connection with your clients.
- Employee feedback should be regular.
- Use a quality framework to help your team grow.
- Calculate the return on investment from providing excellent customer service.
- Capture real-time customer feedback
Create an Outstanding Customer Experience
Getting a positive customer experience is one of the most challenging hurdles faced by brands. Many companies put in extra money to generate surveys for a better customer experience and improve their brand using the suggestions from these surveys. It is important to create an outstanding experience to ensure customers remember your brand and keep coming back for your products and services.
The Lively. Co specializes in helping businesses create and deliver excellent customer experiences. Visit our website to learn more about how we can help you grow.